This funny little crochet project works up very quickly and requires only a small amount of yarn. The finished hats make fun last minute gifts for your friends (or your own feline!). The hats are designed to fit most adult size cats / miniature dog breeds
The pattern is best for experienced beginners. It uses only basic crochet stitches but some sewing is required for the accent pieces and it will be easier if you are familiar with basic stitches (dc, hdc, and sc) and working both in rows and in the round.
About the Pattern
The pattern consists of a 4 page printer friendly PDF file written in US crochet terms that includes:
- instruction page with materials, sizing, and construction info
- step by step written pattern with stitch counts
- crochet diagrams showing how to make the eyes and face
Materials You'll Need
In order to make this project, you'll need:
- 4.5mm / US size 7 crochet hook
- 3.5mm / E / 9 crochet hook
- Darning needle for finishing
- Approx 60 yrds worsted weight yarn in yellow
- Approx 10 yrds DK yarn in red
- Approx 10 yrds DK yarn in black
Heart Emoji Cat Hat Crochet Pattern
Need help with a pattern? Send me an email or use the Contact Us button, I'm happy to help and can usually respond within 24 hours.
I do not have usage restrictions on my patternse but ask that you do not reproduce the pattern in whole or in part.
If you make this item and would like to have your work featured, please feel free to send photos or tag us @PawsomeCrochet / #PawsomeCrochet. We love featuring your pets and projects!
We also have pattern pages set up on Ravelry.