This fun project works up quickly and makes a great Easter accessory for your smaller four legged friends. Whether you're looking for an entertaining stash buster or a quick last minute Easter accessory for the feline in your life, this pattern is sure to bring smiles to everybunny.
About the Pattern
The pattern consists of a 6 page printer friendly PDF file written in US crochet terms that includes:
- instruction page with materials, sizing, and construction info
- step by step written pattern with stitch counts
- crochet diagrams showing how to work the ears
- detailed photos showing how to form and join the ears
Materials You'll Need
In order to make this project, you'll need:
- 4.5mm / 7 crochet hook
- Darning needle for finishing/sewing on ears
- Approx 40 yrds worsted weight yarn in white (or primary color of your choice)
- > 10 yrds worsted weight in pink (or accent color of your choice)
Bunny Ear Cat Hat Crochet Pattern
Need help with a pattern? Send me an email or use the Contact Us button, I'm happy to help and can usually respond within 24 hours.
I do not have usage restrictions on my patternse but ask that you do not reproduce the pattern in whole or in part.
If you make this item and would like to have your work featured, please feel free to send photos or tag us @PawsomeCrochet / #PawsomeCrochet. We love featuring your pets and projects!
We also have pattern pages set up on Ravelry.