These floppy eared bunny snoods make adorable Easter costumes or photo props for your larger four legged friends. The short, tube-shaped snood stays in place with a tapered, stretchy band while the center section features a looser stitch, allowing more room for your pup’s ears.
--- Skill Level ---
This project is recommended for experienced beginners. The construction is not difficult, but it does involve a few rounds of alternating front/back post crochet, which may be tricky for new crocheters.
--- Sizing ----
The finished snood is sized to fit large breed dogs. The pattern features a Measurement with tips on how to easily measure and modify the design to create a snood for other size pets.
--- About the Pattern ---
The pattern consists of a 4 page printer friendly PDF file written in US crochet terms that includes:
- instruction page with materials, sizing, and construction info
- step by step written pattern with stitch counts
- sizing guide / adjustment instructions
--- Materials You'll Need ---
- 4.5mm / 7 crochet hook (You may substitute a US G or H hook, but your gauge may be just slightly smaller or larger.)
- Approximately 130 yards worsted weight yarn in white (or primary color of your choosing)
- For inner ears, either:
>10 yards worsted weight yarn in pink OR
Light pink felt and craft glue
- A darning needle for finishing/sewing on attachments
Bunny Snood for Dogs Crochet Pattern
Need help with a pattern? Send me an email or use the Contact Us button, I'm happy to help and can usually respond within 24 hours.
I do not have usage restrictions on my patternse but ask that you do not reproduce the pattern in whole or in part.
If you make this item and would like to have your work featured, please feel free to send photos or tag us @PawsomeCrochet / #PawsomeCrochet. We love featuring your pets and projects!
We also have pattern pages set up on Ravelry.