This easy to wear collar works up in minutes and is a great way to use up your remnants. It's beginner friendly and makes for cute holiday photos!
The pattern includes the following sizes:
- Small - for kittens or petite cats
- Medium - for adult cats, miniature dog breeds
- Large - for larger/fluffier cat breeds, small dogs
The pattern consists of a 3 page printer friendly PDF file written in US crochet terms that includes:
- instruction page with materials, sizing, and construction info
- step by step written pattern
- a supplemental chart / diagram illustrating the stitches
In order to make this project, you'll need:
- 4.5mm / G / 7 crochet hook
- Darning needle for finishing
- Roughly 25 yrds of green worsted weight yarn (or color of your choice)
Cat Elf Collar Crochet Pattern
Need help with a pattern? Send me an email or use the Contact Us button, I'm happy to help and can usually respond within 24 hours.
I do not have usage restrictions on my patternse but ask that you do not reproduce the pattern in whole or in part.
If you make this item and would like to have your work featured, please feel free to send photos or tag us @PawsomeCrochet / #PawsomeCrochet. We love featuring your pets and projects!
We also have pattern pages set up on Ravelry.