This fun crochet project works up very quickly and makes an excellent costume for your more sinister four legged friends. The pattern is purrfect as a remnant buster, a Halloween costume for your feline, or a last minute gift for the cat lover in your life.
--- Skill Level ---
This pattern is recommended for intermediate crocheters because the headband construction features a unique, original design that may be a bit tricky for beginners.
--- About the Pattern ---
This pattern consists of a 6 page printer friendly PDF file written in English / US crochet terms that includes:
- instruction page with materials, sizing, and construction info
- step by step written pattern with stitch counts
- supplemental construction photos
- crochet chart to illustrate the headband construction
--- Materials You'll Need ---
In order to make this project, you'll need:
- 4.5mm / G / 7 crochet hook
- Darning needle for finishing
- Approx 50 yrds worsted weight yarn in red
- A small amount of stuffing for the horns