This beginner friendly crochet project is sure to brighten your holidays! Our elf cat hat pattern works up quickly and will get your feline looking festive this holiday season. Whether you're looking for a fun stash buster or a quick last minute gift for the cat lover in your life, this pattern is the perfect way to spread some Christmas cheer.
The pattern consists of a 3 page printer friendly PDF file written in US crochet terms that includes:
- instruction page with materials, sizing, and construction info
- step by step written pattern with stitch counts
- adjustment instructions for kittens
In order to make this project, you'll need:
- 4.5mm / G / 7 crochet hook
- Darning needle for finishing
- Approx 30 yrds red worsted weight yarn
- Approx 20 yrds white worsted weight yarn
- Approx 50 yrds green worsted weight yarn
Elf Cat Hat Crochet Pattern
Need help with a pattern? Send me an email or use the Contact Us button, I'm happy to help and can usually respond within 24 hours.