This festive hat works up quickly and requires only basic crochet skills. It would be a perfect prop for your pet’s Christmas photos or a great last minute gift for the pet lover on your list!
--- Skill Level ---
This pattern is beginner friendly. It may not be suitable as your first crochet project as it does involve color changes, but it is worked in the round and uses only basic crochet stitches.
--- About the Pattern ---
The pattern consists of a 3 page printer friendly PDF file written in US crochet terms that includes:
- instruction page with materials, sizing, and construction info
- step by step written pattern with stitch counts
- adjustment instructions for medium and XL sized dogs
--- Materials You'll Need ---
In order to make this project, you'll need:
- 5mm / H / 8 crochet hook
- Approximately 80-100 yards Bulky (weight 4) yarn in each red, white, and green
- Darning needle for finishing