This beginner friendly crochet project is a purrfect way to show your pet some love this Valentine's Day. Whether you're looking for a fun stash buster or a quick last minute gift for the cat lover in your life, this pattern is sure to make your Meowlentine smile.
The pattern consists of a 4 page printer friendly PDF file written in US crochet terms that includes:
- instruction page with materials, sizing, and construction info
- step by step written pattern with stitch counts
- adjustment instructions for kittens
- a crochet diagram for the heart applique
In order to make this project, you'll need:
- 4.5mm / US size 7 crochet hook
- Darning needle for finishing
- Approx 60 yrds worsted weight yarn in white (or primary color of your choice)
- Approx 10 yrds worsted weight yarn in red and pink (or accent colors of your choice)
Heart Cat Hat Crochet Pattern
Need help with a pattern? Send me an email or use the Contact Us button, I'm happy to help and can usually respond within 24 hours.
I do not have usage restrictions on my patternse but ask that you do not reproduce the pattern in whole or in part.
If you make this item and would like to have your work featured, please feel free to send photos or tag us @PawsomeCrochet / #PawsomeCrochet. We love featuring your pets and projects!
We also have pattern pages set up on Ravelry.