This fun crochet project will make an adorable new accessory for your kitty or a last minute Valentines day gift for the cat lover in your life. Designed to fit most adult cats / XS dog breeds, this headband works up quickly and makes a great remnant buster.
--- Skill Level ---
This pattern is recommended for intermediate crocheters because the headband construction features a unique, original design that may be a bit tricky for beginners.
--- About the Pattern ---
This pattern consists of a 6 page printer friendly PDF file written in English / US crochet terms that includes:
- instruction page with materials, sizing, and construction info
- step by step written pattern with stitch counts
- supplemental construction photos
- crochet chart to illustrate the headband construction
--- Materials You'll Need ---
In order to make this project, you'll need:
- 4.5mm / US size 7 crochet hook
- Darning needle for finishing
- Approx 35 yrds worsted weight yarn in pink (or primary color of your choice)
- Approx 10 yrds worsted weight yarn in red (or accent color of your choice)
Note: You may substitute a US G or H hook, but your gauge may be just slightly different from what is written in the pattern.
Heart Headband for Cats - Crochet Pattern
Need help with a pattern? Send me an email or use the Contact Us button, I'm happy to help and can usually respond within 24 hours.