This fun crochet project will make an adorable new accessory for your kitty or a last minute Valentines day gift for the cat lover in your life. Designed to fit most adult cats / XS dog breeds, this headband works up quickly and makes a great remnant buster.
--- Skill Level ---
This pattern is recommended for intermediate crocheters because the headband construction features a unique, original design that may be a bit tricky for beginners.
--- About the Pattern ---
This pattern consists of a 6 page printer friendly PDF file written in English / US crochet terms that includes:
- instruction page with materials, sizing, and construction info
- step by step written pattern with stitch counts
- supplemental construction photos
- crochet chart to illustrate the headband construction
--- Materials You'll Need ---
In order to make this project, you'll need:
- 4.5mm / US size 7 crochet hook
- Darning needle for finishing
- Approx 35 yrds worsted weight yarn in pink (or primary color of your choice)
- Approx 10 yrds worsted weight yarn in red (or accent color of your choice)
Note: You may substitute a US G or H hook, but your gauge may be just slightly different from what is written in the pattern.
Heart Headband for Cats - Crochet Pattern
Need help with a pattern? Send me an email or use the Contact Us button, I'm happy to help and can usually respond within 24 hours.
I do not have usage restrictions on my patternse but ask that you do not reproduce the pattern in whole or in part.
If you make this item and would like to have your work featured, please feel free to send photos or tag us @PawsomeCrochet / #PawsomeCrochet. We love featuring your pets and projects!
We also have pattern pages set up on Ravelry.