Perfect for your little four-legged Valentine or the cat lover in your life, this quick and easy crochet project makes for adorable photos of your feline.
The pattern consists of a 3 page printer friendly PDF file written in US crochet terms that includes:
- instruction page with materials, sizing, and construction info
- step by step written pattern
- crochet diagram showing how to make the heart
- supplemental video showing how to make the hearts
In order to make this project, you'll need:
- 4.5mm / G / 7 crochet hook
- 3.5mm / E / 9 crochet hook
- Darning needle for finishing
- Less than 15 yrds of white (for band) and 2 accent colors (for hearts) in worsted weight
Heat Collar / Headband for Cats - Crochet Pattern
Need help with a pattern? Send me an email or use the Contact Us button, I'm happy to help and can usually respond within 24 hours.
I do not have usage restrictions on my patternse but ask that you do not reproduce the pattern in whole or in part.
If you make this item and would like to have your work featured, please feel free to send photos or tag us @PawsomeCrochet / #PawsomeCrochet. We love featuring your pets and projects!
We also have pattern pages set up on Ravelry.