This leprechaun hat works up quickly and is a perfect way to have your feline family join in your St. Patrick's Day celebrations.
The finished hat is designed to fit most adult cats and will also fit pointy eared extra small dog breeds, to include Chihuahuas.
This pattern is recommended for intermediate level crocheters because it involves some crochet techniques that may be hard for beginners, to include surface crochet, front loop only, and front post only crochet.
Upon purchasing this pattern you will receive a 5 page PDF file that has been optimized to be printer friendly.
- 4.5mm / G / 7 crochet hook
- Darning needle for finishing
- Approx 60 yrds worsted weight yarn in green (for hat)
- Approx 15 yrds worsted weight yarn in black (for band)
Optional for Accents:
- Approx 5 yrds worsted weight yarn in light green (for shamrock)
- 1” square piece of yellow felt or gold foam (for buckle)
- Fabric glue (to adhere buckle)
- Small amount of stuffing
Leprechaun Cat Hat Crochet Pattern
Need help with a pattern? Send me an email or use the Contact Us button, I'm happy to help and can usually respond within 24 hours.
I do not have usage restrictions on my patternse but ask that you do not reproduce the pattern in whole or in part.
If you make this item and would like to have your work featured, please feel free to send photos or tag us @PawsomeCrochet / #PawsomeCrochet. We love featuring your pets and projects!
We also have pattern pages set up on Ravelry.