This fun crochet project would be perfect for your fall festivities. Our crochet cat hat pattern works up quickly and is an excellent stash buster. And of course the finished hat makes an adorable photo prop (or gift!) for Halloween or Thanksgiving.
The pattern consists of a 3 page printer friendly PDF file written in US crochet terms that includes:
- instruction page with materials, sizing, and construction info
- step by step written pattern with stitch counts
- photos and a chart for the stem and leaf sections
- adjustment instructions for smaller kittens
In order to make this project, you'll need:
- 4.5mm / G / 7 crochet hook
- Darning needle for finishing
- Approx 60 yrds of worsted weight yarn in the main / primary color
- Approx 10 yrds worsted weight yarn in white / secondary color
Pumpkin Cat Hat Crochet Pattern
Need help with a pattern? Send me an email or use the Contact Us button, I'm happy to help and can usually respond within 24 hours.
I do not have usage restrictions on my patternse but ask that you do not reproduce the pattern in whole or in part.
If you make this item and would like to have your work featured, please feel free to send photos or tag us @PawsomeCrochet / #PawsomeCrochet. We love featuring your pets and projects!
We also have pattern pages set up on Ravelry.