This beginner friendly crochet project is sure to brighten your holidays! Our Santa cat hat pattern works up quickly and will get your feline looking festive this holiday season. Whether you're looking for a fun stash buster or a quick last minute gift for the cat lover in your life, this pattern is the perfect way to spread some Christmas cheer.
The pattern consists of a 3 page printer friendly PDF file written in US crochet terms that includes:
- instruction page with materials, sizing, and construction info
- step by step written pattern with stitch counts
- adjustment instructions for kittens
In order to make this project, you'll need:
- 4.5mm / G / 7 crochet hook
- Darning needle for finishing
- Approx. 50 yrds red worsted weight yarn
- Approx. 50 yrds white worsted weight yarn
Santa Cat Hat Crochet Pattern
Need help with a pattern? Send me an email or use the Contact Us button, I'm happy to help and can usually respond within 24 hours.
I do not have usage restrictions on my patternse but ask that you do not reproduce the pattern in whole or in part.
If you make this item and would like to have your work featured, please feel free to send photos or tag us @PawsomeCrochet / #PawsomeCrochet. We love featuring your pets and projects!
We also have pattern pages set up on Ravelry.