This beginner friendly crochet project is sure to brighten your cold winter days. Our crochet cat hat pattern works up quickly and is an excellent stash buster. And of course the finished hat makes an adorable photo prop (or gift!) for the feline / pet owner in your life.
The pattern consists of a 3 page printer friendly PDF file written in US crochet terms that includes:
- instruction page with materials, sizing, and construction info
- step by step written pattern with stitch counts
- adjustment instructions for kittens
In order to make this project, you'll need:
- 4.5mm / US size 7 crochet hook
- Darning needle for finishing
- Approx 30 yrds worsted weight yarn in 3 colors of your choosing (referred to in the pattern as Color A, Color B, Color C)
Striped Beanie Cat Hat Crochet Pattern
Need help with a pattern? Send me an email or use the Contact Us button, I'm happy to help and can usually respond within 24 hours.
I do not have usage restrictions on my patternse but ask that you do not reproduce the pattern in whole or in part.
If you make this item and would like to have your work featured, please feel free to send photos or tag us @PawsomeCrochet / #PawsomeCrochet. We love featuring your pets and projects!
We also have pattern pages set up on Ravelry.