This beginner friendly crochet project would make an excellent costume or photo prop for your smaller four legged friends. These unicorn hats work up very quickly and fit most adult cats and extra small dog breeds.
The pattern consists of a 4 page printer friendly PDF file written in US crochet terms that includes:
- instruction page with materials, sizing, and construction info
- step by step written pattern with stitch counts
- adjustment instructions for kittens
In order to make this project, you'll need:
- 4.5mm / G / 7 crochet hook (for hat)
- 3.5mm / E / 4 crochet hook (for horn)
- Darning needle for finishing/sewing on horn
- Approx 40 yrds white worsted weight yarn (for base)
- Approx 10 yrds yellow in worsted weight (for horn)
- Less than 2 yrds of each hair color (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple)
- Small amount of stuffing for horn
Unicorn Cat Hat Crochet Pattern
Need help with a pattern? Send me an email or use the Contact Us button, I'm happy to help and can usually respond within 24 hours.
I do not have usage restrictions on my patternse but ask that you do not reproduce the pattern in whole or in part.
If you make this item and would like to have your work featured, please feel free to send photos or tag us @PawsomeCrochet / #PawsomeCrochet. We love featuring your pets and projects!
We also have pattern pages set up on Ravelry.