This fun project makes for a cute Halloween costume. It works up very quickly and requires only basic crochet stitches.
--- About the Pattern ---
The pattern consists of a 3 page printer friendly PDF file written in US crochet terms that includes:
- instruction page with materials, sizing, and construction info
- step by step written pattern with stitch counts
--- Materials You'll Need ---
In order to make this project, you'll need:
- 4.5mm / G / 7 crochet hookDarning needle for finishingApprox.
- 60 yards chunky weight yarn in black for the hat
- Optional: >5 yards of worsted weight yarn in orange for the band
Note: if you don’t have chunky yarn, you can substitute 2 strands of DK crocheted together.
Witch Cat Hat Crochet Pattern
Need help with a pattern? Send me an email or use the Contact Us button, I'm happy to help and can usually respond within 24 hours.
I do not have usage restrictions on my patternse but ask that you do not reproduce the pattern in whole or in part.
If you make this item and would like to have your work featured, please feel free to send photos or tag us @PawsomeCrochet / #PawsomeCrochet. We love featuring your pets and projects!
We also have pattern pages set up on Ravelry.