This adorable no-sew witch hat is worked with 2 strands of yarn crocheted together to keep its shape. It works up in about an hour and would make for a cute Halloween costume or photo prop for your large dog.
--- Skill Level ---
This pattern is best suited for intermediate crocheters. While the construction is simple, there is some surface crochet and front loop only crochet involved that may be difficult for beginners.
--- About the Pattern ---
The pattern consists of a 5 page printer friendly PDF file written in English / US crochet terms that includes:
- 1 instruction page with materials, sizing, and construction info
- 2 pages of step by step written pattern instructions with stitch counts
- 4 pages of supplemental photos
--- Materials You'll Need ---
In order to make this project, you'll need:
- Size 6mm crochet hook, US J/10
- Approx 320 yards medium (4) worsted weight yarn in black (primary color)
- Approx 80 yards medium (4) worsted weight yarn in orange (accent color)
- Small amount of stuffing for base
- 1.5” square of felt or foam for buckle
- Fabric glue to attach the buckle
- Darning needle for finishing
--- Pattern Support ---
I fully support my patterns. Please message me on Etsy and let me know where you need help. I can usually respond within 24 hours.
--- Sharing ---
Please do not reproduce the pattern in whole or in part, but if you make this hat and would like to have your work featured, please feel free to send photos or tag us @PawsomeCrochet / #PawsomeCrochet. We love featuring your pets and projects!
Witch Dog Hat Crochet Pattern
Need help with a pattern? Send me an email or use the Contact Us button, I'm happy to help and can usually respond within 24 hours.
I do not have usage restrictions on my patternse but ask that you do not reproduce the pattern in whole or in part.
If you make this item and would like to have your work featured, please feel free to send photos or tag us @PawsomeCrochet / #PawsomeCrochet. We love featuring your pets and projects!
We also have pattern pages set up on Ravelry.