Looking for an easy 4th of July accessory for your pet? These versatile bows are light weigh, slip on easily, and would be great for a Fourth of July party or Independence Day parade. Each bow can actually be worn either as a bow tie or a headband, making it a great option for both boy and girl dogs.
This same piece can be worn 3 different ways:
- As a bow tie (wear around your pet's neck)
- As a headband (wear around the head)
- As a crown (wear around the ears only)
Want to see it in action? Here's a short video showing how to wear your bow tie:
Measurements and Sizing
Each bow tie measures approximately 6.5" across and comes on a button on bad with adjustable sizing. Bows come in the following band sizes:
- Large (16-20") (shown in the photos): Recommended for goldens, labs, german shepherds, huskies, boxers, and other large dog breeds
- Medium (14-18"): Recommended for springer/brittany spaniels, pit bull / staffordshire terriers
- Small (12-16"): Recommended for corgi, beagle, cocker spaniel, and other medium size dog breeds
- Custom: For larger or smaller neck sizes, choose this option then write in the size you need below. For smallers sizes, I may adjust the bow size too to make sure you get the perfect fit for your pet.
American Flag Bow / Bow Tie for Medium to Large Dogs
This item ships internationally from Izmir Turkey. Express shipping is available on this item.
Estimated shipping time: 10-15 business days
You can view my full shipping information and policies here: